April 1, 2011

The first (of many) bump

We spent our morning playing at Let It Shine gymnastics. This is one of my favorite places to take the kids. Taylor has a blast and I get to socialize with other mamas.

Lately Noah has been quite clingy. He does not want to be put down and he makes sure that I know it when I do put him down. I blame it mainly on teething, but I think it is also just a phase of his right now. This morning at Let It Shine, it was no different. I wanted to spend some time playing with Tay, but Noah would not have it. As soon as I put him down, he was mad. This was the case for most of our play time. However, towards the end, he finally let me put him down. I took full advantage. I went and found Tay and did a few things with her. I kept an eye on Noah, but he was just roaming around having fun. I took my eye off of him for about 30 seconds and I turn around to him balling with this on his forehead!
Photobucket
I felt horrible. Not only did another mom come to his rescue, I had no idea what had happened to him. BAD MOMMY MOMENT!

I also wanted to include Taylor in this post. I feel like she gets does not get as much “blog attention”. To be honest, she is just not nearly as entertaining as Noah. I am not saying this is a bad thing. In fact, I love her for it. Taylor keeps herself occupied by playing with baby dolls and reading books. I love to sit and watch her “read”.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Audrey said...

aww, poor Noah! Still so cute though. I posted about you guys and the shirts on my blog! I wish I been able to talk to you a little bit today but I love my shirt!

Lindsey said...

Glad you love it! Hope to see you next Sunday.