August 13, 2011

Our attempt at a family photo shoot

Our Saturday morning plans consisted of a yard sale and the farmer’s market. However, it has been so long since we have gotten cute pictures of the kids and the farmer’s market has several fun places for pictures. So, the wheels in my head started turning…

Originally I figured we would only attempt pictures of the kids. But then I realized my parents were planning on being in town. In my mind, this was a perfect opportunity to take family pictures. We actually have a really nice camera, but with one big problem…we don’t know how to use it! So, here is our attempt at family pictures. Yes, there are a few good shots, but it took us 300 to get these!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy Davis said...

Great pics! I love your blog, very inspiring! Congrats on your decision to adopt! That will be a very lucky little boy/girl to have you and Mark as parents.

Lindsey said...

thank you Amy :)