January 2, 2012

Christmastime…Part II

We just got back from Ohio where we visited with Mark’s side of the fam.

The kids got WAY spoiled
Photobucket

We went for our annual trip to the local indoor pool
Photobucket

My favorite 2 pictures!
Photobucket

Mark and I even had a little adult time (thanks Dick and Janet)
Photobucket
on New Year's Eve. and yes that is a garage door behind us. that's just how we roll on NYE
Photobucket

Good times were had by all. The second one is for you Chad. I know you are proud :)
Photobucket

Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

The Rohman Family said...

Hi, Lindsey! So glad I found your blog. I'm in your parents' Sunday school class...well, actually, I'm on hiatus while I teach the 3 year old class this year. I loved having Taylor when you came to visit; she is so sweet. I'm excited to follow your adoption journey.

Erin

Lindsey said...

Thanks Erin! Your entire class has been so supportive! I know my parents love leading your group. Hope to see you next time we are in town!