February 22, 2011

Our family is going to be expanding!

I know the first thing that just popped into your head is that we are pregnant. Not quite, but something similar. Mark and I have decided to pursue adoption from Ethiopia!!! We are in the early stages, so it will still be a long wait until our baby boy or girl gets to come home. We are so excited to see how God is going to work in our lives through this little boy or girl.

As a side note, writing is not my “thing”. You can see from previous posts, this blog has always been more about the pictures than the words. What can I say? I am an accountant, not a writer. So please forgive me for all of the grammatical errors that will occur. It is inevitable.

The plan is to use this blog to give you updates about our adoption and more than likely, share some cute pictures of our kids along the way :) 

2 comments:

Tonya Machado said...

That is fantastic news! I cant wait to read all about your journey with the adoption. Please blog often. My husband and I have talked about adopting in the future also.

Brandon and Blair said...

We are so excited that Elle will have a cousin just like her! Can't wait to see what our family photo will look like next summer. :-)