March 31, 2013

Christ is Risen!

I love Easter. I have found that the older I get, the more I choke up around Easter time. To remember what Christ did for me and the sin He took on for me, it just gets me a little weepy.
For example, I may or may not cry every time I read the story of Jesus' death and resurrection to our children. No need to mention that it comes from their children's Bible (side note: if you do not own "the Jesus Storybook Bible" by Sally Lloyd-Jones, you must buy it, you must).

I give you our yearly Easter picture. I still cannot believe we are a family of 5.

And one of the kids

We had our annual neighborhood Easter egg hunt yesterday. Look at what a difference 1 year makes. Most of our neighborhood friends have up and left us. Makes me sad :(

neighborhood egg hunt 2013

neighborhood egg hunt 2012

We also has a little egg hunt at my Grandma's. 


 These are their excited faces.

And some other ones before you go



 Happy Easter!

No comments: