March 21, 2013

slightly embarrassed

We just had a visit with our homestudy social worker. Since our family dynamic has changed (meaning Zeke was born), we had to update our homestudy.

I thought she was just coming to check out our new little guy and maybe to make sure that having three kids has not made me go completely crazy. It never occurred to me that she would need to see where he sleeps.

Before I show you the pictures let me just say these things in my defense...
1. Three children create a lot of dirty clothes (especially when one of them is an infant).
2. One week is all it takes for them to create multiple loads of laundry...I promise I do their laundry every week.
3.  I had planned on putting laundry away earlier in the day, but it just did not happen - remember I have three kids.
4. Zeke is a really noisy sleeper...

Here is the maze of clothes we had to walk through in order to get to Zeke's "room". 

 Yes, this is our closet a.k.a. Zeke's room. I think it's nice and cozy, don't you?

So yes, she came to see me and the baby. But little did I know that she would also get to see Zeke's resting place. One day this will be funny...

3 comments:

Bob and Pam said...

Love this!! Mom

Amy Davis said...

I am just glad I am not the only one! lol Congrats on being done with your dossier! Such a huge accomplishment!

The Rohman Family said...

Ben slept in the master bathroom until he was 5 months old...do what ya gotta do ;)