September 2, 2011

twinkle toes

Taylor is officially a ballerina...if officially means that she has started dance classes. She actually started last week, but because I am a slacker mom, she did not have her dance gear until this week.
I love that her belly still sticks out.
Photobucket
Photobucket

In other news, I have been an emotional wreck the past couple of weeks. I choke up at random unnecessary moments. For example, this morning I was putting Tay's hair in a bun for dance class. All of a sudden, I got teary eyed. Seriously, what's wrong with me? For years, we have made fun of my mom for crying ALL the time (sorry mom). Well mom, looks like I may be taking after you on this one :)

1 comment:

Tiff said...

LOVE her belly! Adorable! And I'm with you girl.. this whole growing up thing is hard on us mamas!! :)