May 9, 2011

Favorite new accessory

I am not much of a jewelry person. Most of the time, I wear my wedding rings and occasionally some little stud earrings, but that is about the extent of it.

HOWEVER, when I saw this necklace on Etsy, I HAD to have it. I figured that when I am pregnant, I have a pregnant belly and pregnant clothes. Now, we are expecting a baby but I won’t be sporting the pregnant belly. So instead, I get to wear this….
Pretty good trade off if you ask me :)

On the adoption front, we are cruising right along. Our homestudy was just approved by our adoption agency! Now, it has to be notarized, and then sent to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services along with our I-600A (the petition filed to adopt internationally). Once the petition and homestudy are approved, I THINK we will get on the wait list. In my perfect world, that would happen by the end of the month…we will see.Photobucket

1 comment:

Audrey said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I've seen necklaces similar to this around, beautiful!!