February 18, 2012

the Cheese

I have a love/hate relationship with Chucky Cheese. I love that my kids love it and that it wears them out so that they would theoretically take good naps (not true today). However, it tends to make me an anxious ball of craziness. Mainly because there are 300 kids running around screaming, but also because I have a Noah. Now if you know Noah that makes sense. But if you don’t, let’s just say that he is a VERY active child.

Noah was also quite funny at Chucky Cheese. He loved to watch kids play games and ride the rides. He even liked to get on the rides. But as soon as it started to move, tears started to flow. Notice his face in the pictures. If he is crying, the ride is moving. If he is tearless, he is at a standstill. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Bob and Pam said...

Love these pictures. Fun being with everyone on Saturday!