June 9, 2011

Bidding starts at $5, can I get $5?

As you may know, we have been collecting items for our silent auction in October to raise money for our adoption.
Sun Tan City graciously sent us a gift certificate for 5 free visits to any location(worth $113)!!! However, the certificate expires on July 31st, 2011. So since it will be expired by the time we have our auction, I thought I would auction it off here.
The certificate is for 1 visit to each of the 5 levels of equipment (5 total).

Photobucket

I would like to start to bidding at $5. You can the bid in any increment, but please be sure it is higher than the bid before it. Leave a comment below with your bid and email. Happy bidding!!

The auction will close Sunday evening at 8pm.

Thanks friends!
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Zaghouani Family said...

My Bid is $10 - Davone8@Yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

SOLD! Thank you!