March 2, 2009

Crawling, Dancing, and Teeth

This has been a big couple of weeks. Taylor got her first tooth about 2 weeks ago and then her second came in this weekend. They are hard to see so no pictures yet.

Taylor has started to dance!!! It is so funny.

And she finally started to crawl. We kept waiting for it to happen and it finally did. OK, now I am ready for her to stop.

Who doesn't love the eighties!!! I know I do!!





So this is where she gets the wind suit thing from! Love you Grandmom!

She has started to eat finger foods. Her Granddad got her some animal crackers and she loved them!!!

Where are my animal crackers?

We went to Cookeville for the weekend for my Mom's birthday. Taylor loved playing with the balloons.

2 comments:

The Belville's said...

Um...can you say ADORABLE!!! I absolutely LOVE the video of her shakin it! Good luck with the crawling phase...just wait till she walks...you'll wish she was crawling again!

Gracia and Aaron said...

your daughter is incredibly cute. you are so lucky.
gracia, from study abroad in OZ.